Origin of Kratom
Kratom or ketum scientifically known as Mitragyna Speciosa is a treelike plant from Southeast Asian Region. It belongs to the family of coffee plant. It is a new drug in many European countries and US due to its stimulant and opiate-like nature. However, the chemical substance is not an opiate to be particular. The leaves are the most important part of the plant from which drug is synthesized. Ketum is not sold in the form of leaves. The most effective intake condition remains as powder form.
Kratom Effect at Low dose
- Increased level of energy
- Decrease in extreme appetite (beneficial in cases of compulsive eating disorder)
- Heightening of libido
- Increase in social interaction (people become chatty in nature)
Kratom Effect at High Dose
- Pain Reduction, used as a local anesthetic
- Calm, dreamy and drowsy mental state of mind, basically mood enhancing
- Cough Suppression, traditional cold and cough suppressor
The types of ketum strains medically approved in the market
- Bali – ½ to 3 teaspoons: The most commonly used strain. It creates a heightened sense of euphoria like no other strain. It is thus used as an antidepressant.
- Maeng Da – ½ to 3 teaspoons: This strain greatly energizes the mind and acts as a painkiller.
- Super Green Malaysian – ½ to 3 teaspoons: Just like the strain Bali, this strain has a big effect on the mind of its user and creates a sense of euphoria. Libido is increased
- Red Vein Thai – ½ to 3 teaspoons: This strain of ketum is used essentially like an opioid withdrawal drug.
Kratom Emporium provides the high-quality Kratom Powder, and Kratom Extracts following the government measures. Ketum strictly follows the standards and raised the bar of quality and safety. Refer to https://buykratom.direct for information and product related queries.